Canada- A Dream Destination
One of the largest and wealthiest countries in the world, Canada is immensely rich in natural beauty. Canada spans over a huge area and features immense lakes, forests, and wildlife, mountains, and plains.
Canada is the epitome of religious and cultural tolerance. Its blend of cultures and multifaceted history makes it one of the most popular destinations for investor immigrants wishing to relocate. It offers new residents, through various Canada Citizenship by Investment Programs & Canada Start-Up Visa, a host of investment and business opportunities. Renowned worldwide for a vigorous medical system, top-rated quality of life, civil liberties, and economic freedom, Canada becomes an obvious choice for a high net-worth investor as it promises to give them full rights.
Canada’s economy depends largely on the manufacturing, mining, and services sectors. Canada is the world’s second-largest country. However, it is one of the least populated countries in the world. As such, Canada welcomes skilled and high-net individuals as well as families to become its citizens.
Why choose Canada?
Minimum Investment (Real Estate): $400,000
Minimum Investment (Donation): $100,000
Minimum Investment: CAD 350,000
Applicable to all types of businesses
Ontario Provincial Nomination Program – Entrepreneur
- Net worth- Based on Locale:
- Greater Toronto Area (City of Toronto and Durham, York, Halton, and Peel regions) – minimum net-worth of 800,000 CDN.
- outside Greater Toronto Area – minimum net worth of CDN 400,000.
Sectors where Information and Communications Technology or Digital Communications Projects are located- minimum net worth of CDN 400,000.
- Personal investment funds and minimum equity- Based on Locale:
- within Greater Toronto – a minimum investment of CDN 600,000 with control of at least one-third of equity in the business
- outside Greater Toronto – a minimum investment of CDN 200,000 with control of at least one-third of equity in the business
- Business experience
British Columbia Provincial Nomination Program – Entrepreneur
To qualify, for the British Columbia Provincial Nomination Program, one must:
- have a net worth of at least CAD 600,000
- possess business or management experience
- possess or be eligible for legal immigration status in Canada
- have basic English/French language proficiency equivalent to Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) of minimum level 4
- make a personal investment of at least CAD 200,000 in the business
- establish new business or purchase/improve an existing business
- create a new full-time job for a Canadian citizen or permanent resident in the business
Yes. After passing Canada’s medical and security evaluations.
Yes. Demonstrating relevant business experience is a must. Prior to your application, you must have managed a business for at least two years
Yes. The investment is government guaranteed and will be fully repaid at the end investment period.